Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Missing MOPS

It is that time of year again.  When MOPS starts up.  Don't know what MOPS is?  Well let me share!  MOPS stands for Mothers of PreSchoolers.  Any mom who is pregnant to a child in kindergarden can join.  Yes you may have children older but at least one child is to be under the first grade.  It is a time to relax, have someone watch the kid(s) while you talk to other adults!  At my local group we had a speaker, small group time, and craft time!  I still have many of my crafts!

Here is the website! Find one near you!

I had an amazing group up north and I miss them all dearly.  There is a new one starting at a church close to campus but sadly I have class during their meeting time.  Hopefully I will be able to be involved with this amazing ministry another time in my life!

Because of the MOPS group at my church back home, I was able to find my way back to the Lord and He showed me how much He loves me.  He turned my mistakes and mess-ups into a glorious healing and life with Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment