Saturday, August 27, 2011

Exercise

As said in this post, exercise is part of one of my classes.   God has given us these miraculous bodies and we need to care and get the most use out of them!

When in ministry or better yet just plain ol' life, a lot of sitting is typically done.  Now there are jobs that involve more than sitting but the majority do not.  It is easy, especially as a college student to forgot about taking care of our bodies and only eat, sleep, and study.  I think it is awesome that a professor is encouraging us to get up for a few times a week and get the heart rate going.  I have no problem with this!  In fact, it helps me with my lifestyle changes!

Our bodies reflect (to some extent) how we care about ourselves.  Looking good and feeling good shows to those around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment