Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Resolutions  is more what this post should be called.  I am not doing any this year.  I am continuing to do my life changes in terms of fitness, health, and food.  I know resolutions have a tendency to die out but I am not going to experience this.  I have been able to keep up my lifestyle changes for 135 days now!  Myfitnesspal.com told me so :-)

This year will be great.  School has taken a change for the better.  I now only have four semesters left, or two years, instead of seven semesters, which was three and a half years.  I found a program that fits my life as a mom better and childcare is pretty much taken care of!  Life is good!

Now don't get me wrong, saying "life is good" does not mean its all flowers and perfect stuff.  Life is still messy.  I, however, choose to go at with with God on my side and know that even though this life may be a total roller coaster, I am loved by Him and know where I am going.

This is something I've had to work through a lot the past few months; finding my place in this messed up world, still living for Christ, and trying to make a difference.

So as I said, I am not doing any resolutions this year.  Keep up the good work and love God through all of it is my goal and purpose.

love
anc

No comments:

Post a Comment