Friday, December 30, 2011

Catch up

Big things that have happened since my last post:

  • Thanksgiving
  • Little man turned 3
  • Finals
  • Christmas
But the thing I'm most excited about is I am still at thirty pounds down!  YAY!!!

The holidays tend to be a bad time for most.  Birthdays and the stress of finals can be bad for the scale as well.  YET I am really doing this!  I got this :-)

I know I did not make the best choices with all that was going on however I was able to keep off the weight.  This feels amazing.

For Christmas I went up north to visit my family and although it was great being with them and so close to everyone, I am happy to be home.  This next semester will be incredible since I'll have night class.  I am back to working out on the elliptical and I'm working on cleaning the house big time!  I already have seven bags of stuff that needs to go to the thrift store and have thrown away quite a bit.

Being home feels good because I can get back into my eating routine.  Today I've already had 12 cups of water.  

Life is good :-D

love
anc

No comments:

Post a Comment