Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Little History


This is me. I'm 22 years old. Brown hair. Green eyes. Glasses always. Five foot eight inches tall. I'm a mommy to a beautiful baby boy. Well he isn't so much a baby anymore but he will always be my baby. He is my little man. We live in a small town in a two bedroom house. Its only a few miles from my parents so they are close if we need them. Often I say we. I consider little man to be as much a part of the household as an adult. I tend to be VERY random...so if that sort of thing bothers you reading this blog may not be something you enjoy.

I had left my son's father for reasons I will not go into on this blog since it is public and such. We get along pretty good now. He has little man every other weekend. I don't like LM being gone but it does give me a break. I moved back home from LM's fathers this past summer. I was in a bad spot and my loving parents took us under their home. We had four generations and six people living under mom and dad's house for a few months...talk about craziness! Well LM and I got a house of our own and it is great being independent again.

At the end of October I decided I was ready to date again. Well I think I wasn't really thinking. It was impulse I believe. I went in head first. I've been known to do that but I thought I was okay. After a few months of being very serious in the relationship very quickly, I had a feeling it just wasn't right. Turns out it was God pulling on my heart. He was saying, "Child please listen. You need to get your relationship with Me before you jump in to a relationship with a man."

So that brings me here. God has made it pretty clear that I need to get my life together and have a relationship with him above all else, even little man. I'm going to stay single for at least a whole year. That is the decision He has lead me to. :-) It will be a great chance for me to grow friendships and my walk with Christ.

Thank you for taking the time to read and I look forward to blogging it up about this journey of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment