Saturday, August 7, 2010

Something Else

I've been struggling in my walk the past few weeks.  Ever since returning from the mission trip I've been lost.  I haven't been in the word like I should be.  It's my own fault.  I just feel like typing out all the thoughts going through my head.

Today I bought car insurance.  I was on my parents' but found it cheaper to get my own.  Well what I ended up getting is NOT cheaper.  In fact it is a bit more but it has better coverage.  One major issue I thought of while mowing after already purchasing it . . . I did not seek the Lord while getting the insurance.  Christians are to give up their life, to die to self, and let God handle everything.  Besides it is all His to begin with anyway!  I don't own a bit of it.

Even the very breath I breathe is not mine to keep.  It is a gift from the Lord.

So I'm going to be praying about my insurance to see if He has other plans.

School starts at the end of the month.  I'm very nervous.  Not sure if God has called me to other plans or not.  So I'm going with what I already had set up.  My mom feels it would be great for me but I'm not as convinced.

I just feel that maybe God has called me to something else.  Just not sure what that something else may be.

love
anc

No comments:

Post a Comment