Thursday, May 26, 2011

Authentic Beauty

This book is a must read for any woman.

Leslie Ludy gives an amazing account of how to truly live a set-apart life for our true Prince, Jesus Christ.  Reading this book opened up my eyes to some things I had been holding on to and not giving up to Him.  I need a sanctuary to meet my Prince and it cannot be dirty from other lovers or trash I have let collect there.

I wrote a note to my future husband (that is if that is in His plan!).  I know if God wants me to be married He will bring someone into my life who will forgive me for my past just as He has done.  It will not matter what I did but who I am in Christ now.

Jesus is my personal Prince!  I do not need to look to the world for anything!  Through Jesus I can become a lily-white princess and only through Him!

There is so much to learn and know about Christ!  It is an every growing relationship that never grows dull!

We need to live and walk with Jesus daily.  We need to truly know Him and what He is about.  The only way to do this is to dig into the Word and study.  The more we do, the more we want to!

Falling hard into sin does not just suddenly happen.  It is a process that we allow.  One little thing that we do not feel needs to be repented of and it slowly snowballs.

I have gotten rid of some things in my life that can be little stumbling blocks.  I know God will honor what I am doing because I am getting deeper with Him.

I am very excited to see how God uses me as His princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment